Santa's "Clause" Santa's "Clause"

Interesting concept, but it could definately use a few more things. A grid in the background would be helpful for lining up pieces. Being able to press a button to increase the speed of a falling piece would also be good. Overall, though, this game is great.

mr. MothBall 5 mr. MothBall 5

Shooting games aren't usually my cup of tea, but your animations are just magnificent. The background reminds me of Japanese watercolor paintings.

Monster Detective Monster Detective

Why is it always the priest? Such an amazing game.

Lightem Out Lightem Out

Great game! Different from what I'm used to seeing from you, but excellent as usual nonetheless.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

Yes, the fact that many features of the game require real money to play is quite annoying, but honestly, it only takes a little patience in order to fully enjoy this game without paying a single cent. This is a good game, it just requires a little patience.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

I'm used to not using my keyboard while playig a point and click game, and the fact that this game uses the keyboard was a little annoying. I almost didn't start playing, but then I watched the video at the beginning. I must say, the story is absolutely beautiful. I played all the way through, didn't use a single hint, and found all the hidden items. As a result, I got the Sellar Dore rank. My real reward, was getting to play such a beautiful game. Excellent job!

Lost Villa Lost Villa

Awesome, like usual. I just wished you would put a pause feature like in your earlier games.

The Hut in Ayre Forest The Hut in Ayre Forest

Beautiful art and an even better story. Awesome game!

Jacksmith Jacksmith

This game is seriously awesome! It's like the story of my life too, espeially sheep wearing armor and wielding the weapons I have proudly forged.

Submachine 8: the Plan Submachine 8: the Plan

Increible...as usual. I can't wait for the next installment in the Submachine series.