Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

I'd much rather play it like your usual, point and click daymare games... but it's a refreshing change of pace. Spectacular!

the skullkid the skullkid

Guys, just fyi: it's being refeatured because korded recently passed away.
A great way to honor yet another Newgrounder who has left us too soon. Chance, you will be missed.

Kingdom of Liars 2 Kingdom of Liars 2

Wow, you haven't released a point and click adventure in a while. Well worth the wait! :D

take care of the trees take care of the trees

So beautiful, and so sad.

Colors Around Me Colors Around Me

Definately should focus on international companies and not center in on ones particular to a specific country/region. I don't live in India, so it was difficult to answer those ones.

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Brilliant, as usual.

Ugly Americans Ugly Americans

It is clear how much work was put into this game. The voice acting is good, the game is of a considerable length without being too dragged out, and it even had a plot! I also liked how all the cases could be completed slowly as I progressed, rather than all at once. Well done!
ps: perhaps make the in-game achievements work as Newgrounds achievements.

Tone-tuner Tone-tuner

This is incredible!! I can finally record stuff without downloading audacity or anything like that. Really awesome job.

Synch Synch

Definately awesome, but it could really use the option of choosing a different character. Maybe have a choice of male/female and then allow more customization.

Light Cut Light Cut

SO AMAZING!! I was a little disappointed that the bear didn't want to sing with me.